Unwritten

By:
User: futurist
Unwritten
Some of our thoughts never find a way to be heard at all.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

♥ ︀➪ www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-ilona-hesse-unwritten

Important Post
guidedgal

I am preparing a book with graphics I made accompanying my poems also. Some are actually on the graphic! Thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep writing!

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

♥ ︀➪ www.date4fuq.com?futurist_1246556570.4545969963

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Beautiful artwork and poetry. :)

I really liked them all, but the ones that I like most are is "About You" and "Unfinished".

Very touching.

Important Post
dojo96k

Your poems are always a joy to read, Thank you so much for uploading! You have an amazing talent.
(p.s. i really liked "What i feel for you", it reminded me of my best friend)

Important Post
futurist

Thank you very much, and I'm very sorry for your loss. The great thing about poetry is that you can share it with so many people in different life situations. And sometimes it helps to know, you're not alone with whatever you're going through at the moment. Take care =)

Important Post
debster

"being away turns me inside out, missing you is hard on me"

i really enjoyed this line(and the book as awhole). i came back to read it because i have loads of free time now, i have been absent from bookrix to care for my mother who passed a week and a half ago. i have a lot of unwritten stuff that has not started pouring yet. liked your book.

Important Post
phixious324

Lovely artwork and "Unfinished" touched me deeply for some reason.
Enjoyed, thank you!

1 Comment
futurist

Welcome and thank you very much for your thread. What can I say..all my poems come from my heart :-)

Important Post
zitronenfalterin

what a beautiful poem you wrote! reading it, makes me feel happy..
thank you so very much
amalie

Important Post
Deleted User

in harmony
* schmetterichling

Important Post
rainbowgirl

Wow :-) it's beautiful! the poems seem to be written right from the heart and the paintings are wonderful! This book is like a fantastic gift! Thanks for having written it!

1 Comment
futurist

Thank you very much for those beautiful words about my new book. And you're very welcome. All of my poems are from my heart, and so are my paintings. For me, life is the best inspiration.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US