Reborn
“He shot me Jessie” I moved my hand to show the exit wound just below my shoulder.Jessie pulled me into a hug and mumbled in my ear that I'd be okay.He put a hand over the wound and used his other to stroke my hair.He sliced the palm of his hand. With one more reassuring, mumbled “It's okay” He quickly shoved his hand to the bullet wound.Then I felt strong. Amazing, like I could do anything. Everything went black.

Book is not finished and will be updated as I continue writing. Edits and stuff are not done, this is only going out for a general idea. only the first few chapters will be on here due to the fact I plan on getting this book published.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Plz write more!!!! This is great!

Important Post
lil.moose

I love your book, its really good. I cain't wait to read more of it. I hope you update it soon and keep writing storys cause the one i have read so far is really good!

1 Comment
haileyfowler

thank you! :)

Important Post
RebeckDawn

I just started this and the first chapter is an incredible set-up! I can't wait to read what this "change" is!
Great writing Hailey!

Important Post
marriah14

I hope you write more soon.It's going to bug me about what happens until you do. Really good book, I love it. :)

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US