Ghost Kisses

By:
User: h.l.dyer
Ghost Kisses
This story is still in the writing process, thank you for your cooperation and patience.
------------------
17 year old Tammy Sinclair thought her life couldn't get any worse. Moving to a different town with her divorced mother, she has a hard time coping with her own emotions and being the new kid in town, causing her life to turn upside down. That is, until she meets Michael Leason, a ghost haunting the house that she and her mother moved into. As Tammy tries to cope with life, she starts growing fond of Michael. But, a haunting mystery may indeed endanger her mother as well as herself creeps into existence. While Michael pushes Tammy away, will their love survive, or will the light forever cast a shadow on Tammy's heart?

Keywords: 
Ghost, Kisses
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

This is so AMAZING!!! Please write more! This is such a good book so far. Please message me when you update.

Important Post
tayeyoung

Please finish the book it has a good plot going on.

1 Comment
h.l.dyer

Why thank you. I just need to figure out how to expand upon it further to make it last longer because at this rate it will end ten chapters too soon. :-)

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US