The Maid and the Master

(ON HOLD FOR EDITING) By:
User: Harmonie
The Maid and the Master
"Welc.....ome Masters" my heart feels like it would explode at any moment now, a smile plastered on my face hiding my growing fear. Guide them to their table, act normal, and out menus, act normal, I keep telling myself.

"What would my masters like for this afternoon?" I asked, analyzing if I had been discovered or even recognized.

"I want..." "This sounds good, I'll try" "I..." "Maybe...." this was all I heard from each one of the handsome guys around the table, why is he ordering last... and why is he looking at me....

"A hazelnut mocha, and a serving of your...." he trailed off staring at me intensely

OH GOD, OH GOD, I've been discovered...

"...your, Chocolate Mint Cheesecake" he finished, still staring at me.

"Would that be all master?" why is he staring so intently, has he noticed its me, this is slowly unnerving me.

"I would love to know your name" he said shyly.

A lot of ohhhs and ahhhs broke out from the table.

"My name?" I exhaled, not even noticing that I had been holding my breath, "my name is Mila. Your orders will be ready in a moment" I smiled and walked off to leave, grabbing my hand quickly and gently the customer said "Logan...my name is Logan."

Another rounds of ohhhs and ahhhs, accompanied by awwhs.

"Your order will be ready shortly master Logan" smiling again and this time not being stopped walked gracefully but briskly out and into the kitchen delivering their orders.


Riley "Mila" is a tomboy. Boyish character, a hate to lose attitude, and charisma and appeal that is invisible to her. What will happen as this story of her hidden identity and her real life clash all thanks to her one rival in life, love and secrets.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Hi, there!! Great book, I really like it. Please let me know when you update :))

3 Comments
Harmonie

Thank you!!! Im working on the next chapter... i hope to put it out soon!! :)

Harmonie

Updated!!! :)

Deleted User

Great job! Can´t wait to see how it ends up :))

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US