Promise

(ON HOLD FOR EDITING) By:
User: Harmonie
Promise
Others see her as a preppy rebel, the nerdy geek, and the hip indie harmless girl.
Few people know her real character. Out on the streets late at night, covered head to toe in white, with a white mask covering the mouth.

Feet splashing the blood that was recently split, crimson liquid staining the white outfit, dragging some person by the hair. Briefly standing under a street lamp, he saw a hint of platinum lilac colored hair.

Cassandra "Indie Nerd/Blood Queen" Londe along with her brother Chase "Playboy/Shadow" Londe are the King and Queen of the streets, but what happens when Cassie meets Robert out on the streets and he is not afraid, what will happen from this twisted and dangerous love.....

As her two worlds collide, will they fall apart, or will they merge into something unexpected.


Posts and Comments
Important Post
Æ Chronicle

Very interesting story so far.

I like that Cass is the "I can do everything" kind of person, literally, but you make sure to give her that unique style, and she doesn't conform to what the world thinks a scholar, or a martial arts lover should look and act like. This gives the story the realistic depth it needs to stay interesting past the first few pages.

So far, it doesn't seem much like a romance. I would put it more in the... Show more

1 Comment
Harmonie

Thank you!!! I will go back and fix it!!!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US