The Between

By:
The Between

“We all wander in from time to time.”

 

Michele Smith feels like an outcast in her family. Dispite that, she’s a smart, successful woman who has made her own family circle. She had it all until one day when her world turned upside down with the unexpected death of her only child.

 Now that her husband of eight years is leaving her, Michele finds herself struggling with despondence as it sends her wheeling down the dark path of grief.

 Forced to attend the yearly family reunion by her overbearing mother only exacerbates Michele's feelings of loneliness as those same old feelings of being an outcast resurface, allowing her to wallow deeper inside her despair. 

But it’s actually here among kinfolk that Michele will have her eyes opened to what family truly means. In her search for solitude, what Michele finds instead is something she never thought she would receive, forgiveness.


This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$0.99
Posts and Comments
Important Post
bustareadnow

I loved this story!! I think we've spoke about this before but I love the cover, you're getting to be a pro at Photoshop girlie! Laz better watch out! :) I have to add it to my favorites!

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Chris-Jean

This inspirational story was written straight from the heart. Ms. Rankin has created a believable character that the reader is able to care for. For instance, I could feel the young woman's anguish & pain & wanted to reach out to her.

I believe, this book will be a comfort to anyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one & has experienced the between first hand.

Important Post
Deleted User

Very nice story Glynis, the notion of the Between is compelling, something that we all experience. This is going into my favourites.

1 Comment
Glynis Rankin

Thank you Shorty.
We all do wander in from time to time don't we.
I'm so glad you enjoyed this story.

Important Post
JennaB.56

This was a heart wrenching story about love, loss, and forgiveness; and gave it a happy ending. I think I will save this to my favorites.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove ripples_1348091655.5489020348 978-3-7309-1147-1 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US