The People's Coat

By:
The People's Coat
Glenn Belverio discovers the People's coat in Northern China.

Keywords: 
China, Harbin, Mao Zedong, travel
Posts and Comments
Important Post
cavlaster

I liked your well informative story. It was interesting and intriguing. Keep up the good work. And congrats on winning. =-)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
autoincognito

A well-written, informative, and charming story with politically-savvy overtones. Very well-tailored. ;) And I sooo want that coat!
Good luck,
Incognito

Important Post
mystery.traveler

it was a pleasure reading your story!
Iot got me thinking about my travelings so far- i have visited 25 countries and the one i love most is my native place- Bulgaria.I like your cosmopilitan style!
Two tumps up!

Important Post
kaorou

Great story and with plans already to head to Harbin and wear the famous coat, you've cemented the decision to purchase one. Enjoyed the political background - always fun to learn something along the way!

Important Post
rdlarson

and real. I have always loved those coats and your political commentary was refreshing. Thank you.

Important Post
lesleymo

Nicely written. As someone who lived in China for more than 2 years, I enjoyed your observations. So from one waiguoren to another I salute you (even if the comrades wouldn't).

Important Post
tariq.summeiyya

It's a frosty morning in Connecticut, I would like one of those coats...

Excellent story...it reads like a Travel Channel story with its detail and the historical facts that were included. This story captures the essence of travel. You cannot help but to gain a deeper appreciation of this culture by immersing yourself into a part of their history.

Thank you for sharing!

God bless,

Tyrone

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US