Three Wooden Crosses

By:
Three Wooden Crosses
Pastor Charles Thompson has come to the end of his tenure at Providence Cathedral Church. But he has one last message to pass along to his congregation. A message that he's been waiting to share for over forty years.

Adapted from the song, "Three Wooden Crosses" written by Kim Williams and Doug Johnson

Posts and Comments
Important Post
glenmarcus

Thanks so much for the reads and positive feedback. This was a fun exercise to get the keyboard tapping again.

Important Post
usmcgunny

That, my friend was a wonderful story. I often remember a saying I heard in my youth, it is not how long you live life, but how you live it.

Important Post
judycolella

Okay, near the end I figured out where this was going, but the way you worded it made me tear up nonetheless. And the way someone expresses a thought is what makes all the difference between a person who likes to write and a true writer. You, my friend, are the latter. So I have two words about your story: beautiful, and...wow.

Welcome back.

Important Post
Glynis Rankin

So glad you found your way. This was a wonderful, well written story . Thank you for sharing.

Important Post
sereni

Glad your dry spell is over.Your story was refreshing, and well written.

Important Post
Chris-Jean

I loved the twist at the end of the story. Fantastic writing as always, Glen.

1 Comment
glenmarcus

appreciate that compliment Chris.

Important Post
Deleted User

This is really good. It was very emotional, and I could feel and see the story taking place. Well done.

2 Comments
glenmarcus

thank you for the comment and the heart!

Deleted User

Your welcome.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US