The Push and Pull of You

By:
The Push and Pull of You
The anguish and turmoil of love wanted and unwanted. The twisting of a heart and then surrender.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
evercaptivating

I completely understand. That is why I wrote this poem. It's about that hard-to-explain push and pull between love and heartbreak, mixed in with hate and need for someone else. It's about moments that take your breath away and choke you. I am glad you enjoy my poems. You makin' me smile, girl! Big hugs!

Important Post
serenityconant

I love how you write you're poems..I can see how much you put your effort and emotions into them...I have nothing but relation toward your writing although I have never married....but I have had a few heartbreaks in my time and the fear to love again but the certain need for it, I hope this comment makes sence..which I'm sure it doesn't..but thank you for giving us a peice of your heart eachtime you create something like this.

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Well put together and awesome. I love your work. You are an exceptional writer.

Important Post
saiamma

i really liked it, it painted a picture in my mind. it can relate to alot of people, and i think thats why its so great.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US