My Best Friend

By:
User: firexxice
My Best Friend
My ears were buzzing and the room grew denser. Tears clouded my eyes as a lump built in my throat. I was dizzy and high. Her memory was too painful to bear. I don’t want to remember, yet I’m too afraid to forget. God, I miss her. The tears streaked my face as I thought of how she would react to seeing me right now.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
E.K. Perkins

you should add more... like she should wake up in the hospital or something and she should go into a coma and she should find her friend and try to bring her back.

Important Post
jasminlove

I loved it though it is short it was really sad...
Will there be more to it??.(:

Important Post
spacerprox

I almost cried at how beautiful this was. But I was expecting a happy ending, but at least now they can be together?

Important Post
queenhayeong

omg!! u put this up in my birthday!!! nov.15th!!! i am definitely reading it!! it looks really interesting!!

Important Post
Donna.Ure

that was awesome piece of writing, I actually felt the intenseness of the story well done, you pulled some of my heart strings there.

Important Post
donnamyoung

This squeezed my heart and I believe we all have a lost loved one in mind when we read something this emotional. Good luck and God Bless.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US