Salvage at Steeple Jason

By:
Salvage at Steeple Jason
In the face of a raging gale, Ross Sterling is called upon to rescue a stricken freighter drifting helpless toward disaster on the rocks of Jason West Cay. Battling fierce rain and unforgiving seas, Ross and his salvage-tug crew use all their resources in an attempt to save the ship and her sailors.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

-

3 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
cleveland

Ed,
A cracking tale of the sea and all its might.Good characters and plenty of tension.I enjoyed reading the story.Well done.

Important Post
david.wood

Excellent story Ed.
This is well deserving the Star I'm giving to it. And yes I'm saving to my favorites, my friend.

~David

Important Post
tariq.summeiyya

This story was excellent! It was well written, vivid and realistic as if your were recounting an event that you took part in...I enjoyed the use of the nautical terminology which gave the story more realism and depth!

Excellent! You have a star and a vote from me!

Important Post
phixious324

I am part way though and I don't want to stop. A very good write that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Yes, a definite vote!
Good luck to you.

Important Post
cavlaster

I love the sea. You did a grand job with this piece. The physical and settings descriptions were enough to place me in the scene. I felt like I was there fighting to survive. I gave you a vote. Couldn't let this baby pass me by. Keep up the good work. ;-)

Important Post
Deleted User

Nothing like being on the edge of your seat! Suspense was almost too much waiting for the whole lot of them to sink their ships. Great story!

Important Post
BookRix.com

Thank you for participating in our free writing contest "Rain Stories".

______
BookRix - your place to read, write and network free literature on the internet...

1 Comment
drabc123

I have tried several times to enter this contest and have not been successful. Any suggestions?

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US