Synarchy Book 1: The Awakening

By:
User: dcsauthor
Synarchy Book 1: The Awakening
The first six chapters of the not to miss sci-fi thriller, Synarchy Book 1: The Awakening - A plan is exposed, centuries in the making, and so sinister not even the legend himself could have predicted the depth of its impact on the world. In his lifetime, Stefano Terenzio had a merciless ambition for absolute power. Two generations later the shockwave he ignited was still being felt. Now, as the world inches closer to December 21st, 2012, sides are chosen, families divide, and an epic battle begins that will determine whether mankind continues existing in a world of lies, or shatters the chains that have held us prisoner since his-tory was written.

Shocking yet hopeful, Synarchy slowly unravels the tightly laced reality we have created for ourselves. Blending the metaphysical with conspiracy, fact with fiction, debut author DCS has opened up a world that will force you to rethink everything you believe about your own. The knowledge within provokes the question; do you really want to know?

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Plzzz. ︀Write ︀me! ︀I ︀m ︀waiting ︀for ︀you, ︀open ︀link ︀>>>>> www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-dcs-synarchy-book-1-the-awakening

Important Post
mrzyphose

The key here is to use a font that doesn't hurt your readers eyes. Other than that it was.. Nah, I didn't read it though I'm sure I will soon. But the font really did deter me. I read the first page or so and felt a migraine coming on. NO offense, what I read was well written.

3 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

Plzzz. ︀Write ︀me! ︀I ︀m ︀waiting ︀for ︀you, ︀open ︀link ︀>>>>> www.date4fuq.com?dcsauthor_1239043815.6241219044

Important Post
seamusmor

I have just joined and opened this book as a taster. I found the font definition poor, making it difficult to read. I decided to try downloading it to my Adobe Digital Editions, which I like using. I found the font definition here even worse. If all your books have the same problem, I won't be back and I certainly won't recommend you.

Important Post
dcsauthor

Glad you liked it. You can get the whole thing on Amazon and be on the look out for Book 2 coming out late december :D

Important Post
schokomo

Well, actually I don't like storys over 20 sides on BookRix, but this time I read every single side. Good job. :)

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US