The Arrowhead

By:
User: davswa
The Arrowhead
The bond between siblings is a magical thing, forged by thousands of shared memories and experiences. And yet in most cases there are a small number of incidents or personality traits that come to symbolize the strength of that bond; these represent the secret decoder ring that exists within every family. The fictional story of The Arrowhead describes a childhood adventure that takes on that role within a family of two brothers and a sister.

Keywords: 
family, adventure
Posts and Comments
Important Post
priscillaakpaita

This story is symbolic of what children do as friends, sibblings, and the best of friends.

I never thought of my brothers and sisters as being my best friend; however, as I think about the good times I have had in life...Well the best of times were with my family. This I do remember.

Thank you for a lovely book.

Important Post
donnamyoung

A lovely story, filled with moments of love, and memories. I enjoyed this very much. God Bless

Important Post
sambpoet

Davis, I liked and voted for your short story. What most impressed me was the very good dialogue!

Sal Buttaci
author of Like Snowflakes Descending

Important Post
newtutor

I enjoyed the story. It was nice reading about three sibblings. There is usually conflict whenever the number three is involved. This was handeled nicely and it was a joy to read.

Important Post
scottkelly

The story is a nice piece of reminiscence; really took me to where you were emotionally. Maybe a few things I would change but overall this is a very strong piece.

Important Post
riclin

This story took me back to my childhood and many outdoor and spelunking adventures our family had, thanks for that Davis!

Important Post
panther.zach

Inspired me to remember some of my childhood memories - although, I'm still a child. Very well written. Holds a sense of wonder and mysticism.

Important Post
pinkyboo11.16

Jason might have lived life headlong as an adult, also. And he is still near you, you know. Lucille

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US