The Samsara Project

By:
The Samsara Project
In the late 1880’s Jack the Ripper’s murderous killing frenzy stopped. No one knew why, who he was, where he came from or where he went.
In 2008 journalist and crime historian, John Reynolds, receives a call informing him a body has been found on Whitechapel Common.
For John, the killer’s signature is unmistakable and as he expected the body count quickly grows with each slaying more brutal, gruesome and sadistic than the last.
John knows his eccentric theories are ridiculed but to stop the murderous slaughter he has to prove them to be true.
A deadly trail sees John and his rag-tag group of friends face up to the Russian Mafia, British and US intelligence teams, a top secret military project and worst of all – his own past. All are intertwined in a fast moving plot with more twists and turns than the high adrenalin roller coaster ride that is ‘The Samsara Project.’

Posts and Comments
Important Post
yahayagata

My name is Zahara. I'm looking for a good relationship with you and I have something very important to discuss with you, please contact me here, then I can tell you more about myself, for me to send you my pictures ok, reply me through my private mail box ( harunizahara@gmail.com

Important Post
Rajdev

Good story, I like the book, and there is another best book to read is The Perfect Author, you can read it on http://theperfectauthor.in Really mind blowing, worth to read.

3 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
bonnie

Good content if you can get past all of the grammar errors, spelling and use of wrong names.

Important Post
Colonel

Fun to read, good concept. Keep up the work and I look forward to another.

Important Post
momleesa

This book was wonderful. There is a great deal of editing needed, but the story was excellent! I was engrossed from beginning to end. The story line was original, well thought out and had a lot of depth. Once editing for grammer, spelling and redundancy is finish, the book could be a huge success. I will be looking forward to more from this author. The hours spent reading this book were hours well spent!

Important Post
rebekahjennings

Hi David,

Unfortunately I cannot provide enough time to read your entire story (still have 25 other 'please read' requests). I will, however, still read bits and pieces and comment soley on that. Therefore, plot will not be appropriately assessed.

At first read, I've noticed some spelling and grammar errors. You have a nice pace and your story opening is interesting. I think your story could do with some tightening, there are... Show more

Important Post
daveburgess

Hello everyone

If you have read, or have started to read, my book 'The Samsara Project' and you have/are enjoyed/enjoying it then could you please recommend it to your friends and colleagues as, like everyone who has written a book, I would like as many people as possible to read it and then I hope there will be select readership for the sequel.

Thanks everyone

Best wishes and happy writing

Dave

1 Comment
Colonel

You got it Dave!!

Important Post
lbolden.books

Hi David,
Although I am in the middle of your great story...very informative, compelling , well written story I can't wait to finish reading. You have my vote and a star. After Your book, I regret asking you to read my little short story in the contest A Deadly Drive-by there is no comparisons to your excellent work...

Linda B

1 Comment
daveburgess

Thank you for your kind comments. Of course I'd love to read your story 'A Deadly Drive' Thank you for the invitation.
I hope you enjoy the rest of my book and I look forward to your comments when you have.

Best Wishes

Dave

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US