Everything That Glitters Ain't Gold

By:
Everything That Glitters Ain't Gold

 “The devil doesn’t come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you’ve ever wished for….”

 

What would you do if the person you fell in love with was not the person they claimed to be???

 

Meet 29-year-old Ava Hazel Sweeney, a young sexy and curvaceous bartender who knows the moral of the story very well… Born and raised in Wilmington, North Carolina, Ava is an attractive and independent go getter who not only goes by two identities, but also has a boyfriend who is head over heels in love with both sides of her. Desean McCarthy. But there is more to it than meets the eye. Is it possible to fall too hard in love? Is it possible to escape love in the same place you found it? Follow Ava’s story as she attempts to discover the truth about herself, and about Desean…. And with a new handsome defense attorney attempting to sweep her off her feet, ultimately Ava is faced with a decision. To escape Desean’s dark past… or continue to suffer in silence… With life comes a very valuable lesson and everything that glitters ain’t always gold…

 


Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US