15 & Pregnant

Urban Classic By:
15 & Pregnant

Symphony Harris is your average 15 year old. She's smart, funny, artistic, and loves to hang out with friends. She loves to read sing, dance, and she's plays the trumpet. She leaves ever summer to go to band camp but this time she has sex with a boy in band camp by the name of Na'shir Woods. She just discovered that she's pregnant. It's hard for her to tell her parents so she tells her two best friends Mercedes and Prada but her parents soon find out. See the struggles off a young teens life with ups and down of family, love, heartache, jealousy, backstabbing, sex, and drama!


Posts and Comments
Important Post
njackson1986

Her parents took her pregnancy waaaaaay better than my parents would have. Very good read and I love how the young man stepped up to his duties as a father. Great Job!!!!

1 Comment
AuthorDalisha

Lol Thanks

Important Post
Alexandre Banks

Fuck, I'm 24... Why I can't read it?

1 Comment
AuthorDalisha

Lol... Go to My Account Setting and change out your filter and that should work. Good luck and happy reading!

Important Post
Vini

When will you add the new content

1 Comment
AuthorDalisha

I should be releasing a update for this soon! I just updated Twerk and THOT though. I'll make sure to keep you posted.

Important Post
MJ

i lov the way u show passion in ur books
i lov lov it
keep me upddated

2 Comments
AuthorDalisha

Thank you. I was begining to wonder if I just had ghost readers. Lol

MJ

lol

Important Post
bustareadnow

Na'Shir handled the situation very well, he displayed his compassion because he cared. A lot of young men refuse to own up to the responsibility so I like the way it ended. It was a good story. :)

4 Comments
AuthorDalisha

Oh thank you. The book isn't complete yet. I'm going to be adding another chapter in a few. Check out my Abused book please. All my fans are going crazy over that book on Wattpad.

bustareadnow

Ok, will do! :)

horse lover 24

So is this just in the book or is this for real i don't now a person being 15 years old and going to have a baby wow lol much that is not funny if you are really having a baby

AuthorDalisha

@Ann Yeah this is just in the book. And I have known many of young teens who have gotten pregnant at a very young age. This is happening world wide.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US