Autumn Rings

By:
User: scouts
Autumn Rings
A personal fictional view of what Autumn really means. The revelations of the colors and smells that abound. the intimate knowlege that is there to see and feel.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
scouts

Thankou. No love is perfect and what you remember is always the best first. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Important Post
mysterywriter723

I found your descriptions to be so vivid and beautiful. You painted a glorious scenario with your words. I envisioned a rich kaleidoscope of colors. I love the Autumn season and it is my favorite time of the year. I could feel the emotion as you spoke of your mate.

I really liked the part about the animals looking for him and sharing your sense of loss. Some of your story was a little sad, yet you have offered such hope of a... Show more

Important Post
scouts

You have been most kind. And I thank you from the heart.

Important Post
J.C. Laird

A beautiful time of year filled with beautiful memories. I can only imagine how hard it was to sift through your emotions in writing this. That effort alone gets a vote from me.

Important Post
scouts

Thanks Laz. Now if others would see what you do I would be so happy.

Important Post
lazarus67

As I mentioned before...so touching...deserves a wholehearted vote...and more.

Important Post
sereni

Your description was like a beautiful tapestry spread out before us. Such a touching story of the love you shared with your husband and a season.This was an enjoyable read.

Important Post
epoch1

You took the time of the year that I love the most and made me love it even more.

Words as beautiful in their color and warmth as the color of the leaves and the season.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US