Aptavani-4 (In German)

By:
Aptavani-4 (In German)

“Aptavani 4” is the fourth in a series of spiritual books titled “Aptavani”. In this series, Gnani Purush (embodiment of Self knowledge) Dada Bhagwan addresses age-old unanswered questions of spiritual seekers.

Param Pujya Dadashri offers in-depth answers to questions such as: “What is the definition of self awareness?”, “What is spirituality?”, “What are the benefits of spirituality and practice?”, “How can I experience a spiritual awakening, and what are the signs of spiritual awakening?”, “How may I attain spiritual enlightenment and lead a spiritual life?”

Pujya Dadashri also provides spiritual explanations regarding: “What is the meaning of ignorance?”, “Who am I?”, and “How can I experience the spiritual power of my pure Soul?”

For those seeking to learn how to become more spiritual, He explains that the knowledge of Self is the beginning of true spirituality. Upon attaining Self knowledge, one’s spiritual development begins, which eventually leads to ultimate liberation, or moksha.


As this book was uploaded as an epub file, you can only read a reading sample online. However, you can download the whole book.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

LOL. They said ""facts"

Then why did Ohio vote for him? Sorry, but these doubts are too late or not
all Ohioans agree with you. However glad to see some have common sense still
there, let us see then what the future brings.

------
Video: https://moxox.com
Music: https://muxiv.com
AV: http://yofuk.com

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US