Love You to Death

By:
User: djreid
Love You to Death
Brian Samuels, history professor and amateur sleuth, is drawn into a puzzling murder case.

Keywords: 
mystery, murder, detective
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Fhem18 Butterfly

Wow I love this story. In this regard, what is the crime committed? Is it impossible crime, because trish was already dead or presumed to be dead when darla shot her? Or is it still considered murder? Please help, thank you so much.

Important Post
Deleted User

Well, doggies! That one was a rare delight! I sure enjoyed that ending. Well done.

Important Post
mirandabm

I really enjoyed this one. Like the other book it has the pacy narrative, and I particularly liked the Roman detective idea. Excellent stuff.I do hope there's a full-length book on the burner.

1 Comment
djreid

I have toyed with a book-length work using Brian Samuels.

Important Post
tanza1

Another great story djreid. i so enjoy the conversations and the way they tell the story.Also appreciate the development of characters even within a short story. Thanx for sharing your skills with others.

1 Comment
djreid

Thanks for the excellent feedback.

Important Post
tanza1

Another great story djreid. i so enjoy the conversations and the way they tell the story.Also appreciate the development of characters even within a short story. Thanx for sharing your skills with others.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US