Children Enjoy Fairy Tales

By:
Children Enjoy Fairy Tales
I have had the idea to write a chapter book for such a long time, but never got around to it. I am writing this book, because there is so much to offer the children in this world. All of them, should be able to get away from the cruel world and use their imagination. This book is written for them.

Keywords: 
Children, Books, Inspiration
Posts and Comments
Important Post
whitezephyra

Hope you are able to upload soon, me and my three year old son was enjoying it, so let us know when you upload,thanks!

Important Post
whitezephyra

Hope you are able to upload soon, me and my three year old son was enjoying it, so let us know when you upload,thanks!

Important Post
emtbrat436

Good Story. I thought it would be a chapter book but it was still good

1 Comment
cynthia.write

Oh, it is a chapter book, but I haven't had the time to work on it as of late. I'm sorry. LOL Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read. When I get a chance to add more to it, I will definitely let you know.

*S* Cynthia

Important Post
zitronenfalterin

Congratulation!

1 Comment
cynthia.write

Thank you so very much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate it. I have to work on this one more and have it updated.

Thanks Again,

*S* Cynthia

Important Post
david.wood

Wery well done Cynthia!

1 Comment
cynthia.write

David, thank you so very much for reading, commenting and voting for this book. I truly appreciate it.

*S* Cynthia

P.S.
I will have to get working on it again soon. I'll let you know when I've added more.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US