On to Higher Ground

By:
On to Higher Ground
Leaves you thinking more about life and family and the things that matter most.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

( ︀^_^ ︀) ➜ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?_ebook-crystal-k-on-to-higher-ground

Important Post
lazarus67

Bravo! A rarety ...no werevolves or vampires, just good old refreshing story telling, and quite invigorating. Makes me want to head up north to get away from it all, like I used to do. Or at least go check out the forest behind our place...if it's dry enough.
Thanks Crystal.

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

( ︀^_^ ︀) ➜ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?crystall26_1265241495.5938420296

Important Post
spirit.of.the.stars.

Truly an inspiring, empowering read. I really enjoyed this wonderful writing and I am now officially inspired to write my own spiritual philosophical memoir. There is a lot I can say about this piece, but I will just say this is excellent writing and I am glad I found this. I will recommend this to all my Bookrix friends. Cheers and happy, enlightened writing.

Joy and peace,
spirit.of.the.stars.

Important Post
lynette2

I like this book because it brings you back to reality. Reminds you that every struggle is a growth that enpowers you to succeed. And sometimes we need to remember to slow-down and re-reflect our journey. Thank you for sharing.

Important Post
rackell

This really put life and reality into perspective and think you did a great job! You are very talented and enjoyed reading your story. Thanks!

Important Post
chox1234

This is such a great perspective into a mind of wonder! You have such a way of writting your thoughts, bravo. Keep them coming.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US