Over There
A short story about an 8-year-old boy with a bad case of monsters-in-the-closet.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

(●⁰౪⁰●) ︀➸ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?_ebook-confusedalarms-over-there

Important Post
Deleted User

There's a lot of us sleep with a nite-light. Do you suppose this is the reason? I wonder...

You capture the imagination well with even short tales. I was so quickly caught up in the situation. Well done and thanks for sharing.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Adam Lewis LaValley

I think that, what we most fear deep down, is ourselves. What we imagine is almost unpredictable, and when younger minds create something horrible and scary, they tend to believe that it is real because of their short time in this world.

I enjoyed this story. But I especially liked the fact that it brings out the ideas of this "fear" from other people, and you know that you are not alone. It makes you feel even better when... Show more

Important Post
Katerina B. S

This reminds me of when I ran form my room because I heard a strange noise and jumped into my brothers bed. I accidentally creaped him out. :)

Important Post
Demonata-Freak

i liked tht, it was very good. is it based on personal experiance. iv always been scared tht somthin is guna grab my feet wen i swing my legs over the bed. so i used 2 stand on my bed and leap 2 the other hakf of the room, its fair 2 say iv gone dwn fighten :) good book :)

Important Post
animator0123

I know it's a child hood nightmare, but it brings back the bittersweet memories of childhood. The nights you ran to your parents bedroom for protection. I didn't have a monster in my corner; mine was in my closet during the day and under my bed at night. lol very well written story, and i don't think i saw anything wrong with it. It's actually the first short story i've read in a long time that didn't feel rushed or choppy.

Important Post
bookie00

Its very simple horror, from a kids point of view. I feel I can connect with him, almost makes me want to look carefully around every corner.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US