Quest for Knowledge (Volume 1 of the FirstWorld Saga)

By:
Quest for Knowledge (Volume 1 of the FirstWorld Saga)

FirstWorld is at the centre of the multiverse. It is the original universe before The Sundering caused a rupture of Time that generated a myriad of other dimensions. FirstWorld is under threat and needs a Hero to wield a magic sword. Simon Redhead is a shy, mild-mannered medical student in the near future of a dimension much like this one. By chance, he has the genes that could make him a major manifestation of the Everlasting Hero. He is taken to FirstWorld and pressed into service. How can someone who has sworn to do no harm take up a terrible weapon and massacre people? Simon must come to understand good & evil, and the eternal battle between Law and Chaos and where The Balance fits in. His time travel adventure will contribute to the cause of The Sundering. Will he choose to stay in the past, where he has found happiness with a primitive Paleolithic tribe or will he return to the present to help his friends as their enemies are at the gates of the Wizards' Keep. This is epic fantasy inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien & Michael Moorcock - elves & dwarves meet sword & sorcery with a few time travel paradoxes thrown in for good measure.


Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US