The Ultimate in Self Confidence

Tap away unwanted negative emotions with EFT By:
User: christag
The Ultimate in Self Confidence
Imagine being confident in any situation you find yourself in. How would your life differ from now? What would you be able to achieve?

The tools and techniques described in this book will help you to discover the roots of why you feel the way you do and show you how with Emotional Freedom Techniques you can neutralize the past, so that it no longer has any negative effect on you. As you unleash the blockages that have held you back thus far, you will notice a positive shift in the way you feel. You will feel more in control of your life and the confidence with which you conduct it. As you change from the inside out so will your life. All you have to do is to apply the tools within. It only works!

Emotional Freedom Techniques is a variation of energy psychology which lends itself particularly well to a "Do It Yourself" approach to personal self development. By simply tapping a few key acupuncture points, while simultaneously repeating certain phrases the body starts releasing the blockages that have stopped you from living your full potential.

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

€9.99
Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove christag_1340779119.0175580978 978-3-86479-892-4 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US