Sun Soaked Season

By:
User: chalen
Sun Soaked Season
Dakota's Parents get a divorce. When She finds out that Her Mom was the one who cheated she loses respect for Her and leaves Her two brothers to live with her Dad, where she meets Calvin and gives Him everything. When Her younger Brother get's into a car crash cause of the Mom's New Man the two boys move in with the Dad. The next morning the three siblings wake up to find that their Dad and His new wife had Been murdered in their sleep. Calvin's promised forever comes to a stop when He calls it quits. After everything is solved She Moves With her aunt to get away from Everything, to only Find out that everything follows Her. She Meets Levi the guy with Problems of His own. They fall in love but don't think that the other person loves them back. Dakota is pushed over the edge and brought back, to face all of Her problems at once. Will Her brothers forgive her. Will Calvin leave her alone to Be happy with Levi or will she go back with Him? Will She be able to convince Levi she really loves Him. Will she be able to work things out with Her Mom? This story comes together as a girl who lost everything and is trying her hardest to put Her life back together all in a single summer. Will She be able to do it, or will Dakota burn out like a teenage tragedy?

Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US