And so it Goes

Fear is the heart of love By:
User: chalen
And so it Goes

Lola Steele is a good girl, considering what she went through. When she moves with her Brother Nathan all that changes. She has to live up to her new image. Her Image? Kreayshawn Jr. When ever someone asks what's going on, Her response always is, "I just want to fit in okay?"
Lola trades in her loner life style, and takes on the party life. With Rosalynn trying to get her to smoke the green, and drink, she also has Mikey the school Stoner who's trying to Keep Lola out of that life style. Lola's confused. Will she give into the drugs, will she break down or will she toss it all all away, and just be herself?
Her brother Gets engaged to this girl he barley knows. Lola convinced him to let her stay in the apartment with Rosalynn. When Lola thinks she has hit rock bottom, can Nathan's new girls' kids, help her? Or will the party life be so pounded into Lola's head that it's too late. What happens after she get's out of rehab? What happened during rehab that has Lola spooked to go home? Has Her past finally caught up with her? Can she get over it, when Nathan puts her in Therapy, after she gets taken to juvie? If she gets over the party life, will Rosalynn still be around, for Lola to call her main bitch? Or will Clover and Becky, have to be her new best friends? What about Mikey, who's just the boy from across the pool, will that turn into more?
To top it all off she has a Hairy guy after her, who she named Sasquatch


Posts and Comments
Important Post
~Rebekah~

I loved it, i cant wait until you make book 2!! <3

5 Comments
chalen

Thanks!

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US