Leap of Faith

By:
Leap of Faith

    I take a deep breath. “Mikey. I can hear you.” The six syllables come out slower than I wanted them to. My voice shakes with each sound.
    There’s a long pause. “Yeah.” He sounds confused, and I understand why. Of course I can hear him. He’s on the radio.
    “You don’t understand, though." Now it all comes out in a rush. "I’ve been deaf since I was six and I was in the car earlier and suddenly I could hear this radio station and Amazing Grace was playing but I couldn’t hear anything else and I can’t hear my sister or my mom and I can’t hear if the dog next door is barking. I can only hear your radio station.”


Keywords: 
miracle, church, God, radio, deaf, hearing, friends
Posts and Comments
Important Post
asi

i LOVED your story !!!!!!!!!

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
kelsey_schrag

I am in LOVE with your concept!

1 Comment
cassidy.shay

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! It really means a lot to me! The book is technically finished, but I still have quite a few edits under way. However, the main concept will most definitely stay the same. :) Thanks again!

Important Post
FaithSydney

The description sounds sad :c

2 Comments
cassidy.shay

There are definitely sad aspects, but I hope that if you keep reading, you'll see through to the happy stuff! Thanks for reading!

FaithSydney

Mhm C:

Important Post
RebeckDawn

I see that you added more - is it finished yet? I haven't read any in 5 months and I'm curious!

Important Post
agarza1999

This book is sssooo good. It's the kind that pulls at your heartstrings from the first page. I am so sick of reading about girls who fall in love with their best friends brother and vampires and blah blah blah, and although I'm guilty for writing some of those things, this makes me reflect on everything.

It's not perfect. Yet. There are some grammatical issues, I'm sure you'll be able to fix them.

I haven't finished the story... Show more

Important Post
ninjachix9

Oh my word, this story is amazing and I have only read the first page. I wish I had come up with this plot myself, you must be very talented and creative to think of it!!!! I was insanely thrilled to find this. And now I must leave, "A Leap of Faith" here I come!!!

Important Post
cassidy.shay

BAILEY! Thank you so much! That comment made my night!

Of course I love the hearts and any feedback at all. But your comment just made me so happy. I love how you incorporated Watchtower farms, and Brian Regan, and other parts of our every-day life. :)

Well, I'm going to bed now. So... thank you for the comment (and thank you to everyone else as well- I really do appreciate it).

Hopefully, I'll get the next chapter up this... Show more

Important Post
bailey.noel

Okay Cassie so here we go. I've heard a lot of your criteria for comments on your books, and you were just saying how you hate when people like your book but don't comment, and DO like when poeple write you a comment big enough that it can be a book in itself. So I'll do my best.
I love it. Duh.
But don't be fooled. I'm not gonna be a "it's perfect!!!!" person.
Obviously you know that there are quite a few mistypes, but I know... Show more

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US