Short Erotic Tales 1

By:
User: carl246
Short Erotic Tales 1
A collection of short erotic tales that will arouse you and capture your imagination. With tales of erotic hauntings and out of world experiences, your mind will be able to escape into a world full of surprises. ***These tales are graphic in nature and are meant for adults only** Enjoy


Posts and Comments
Important Post
Robby_73

I am really wanting to read this book But the type used makes it hard to read on my iPad.

Important Post
BonnanAngel

Shht, if you really like erotica, sex and a book to fire you up, and make you wet to the bone, then check it here:
https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html

My Free Kindle: Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) - (Mitchell Family #6) https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html Download Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) and all mitchell family books and series Jennifer Foor - Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family #2) Jennifer Foor - Raging Love (A Mitchell Family #3) Jennifer Foor - Risking Fate (Mitchell Family#4) Jennifer Foor - Wrapping Up (Mitchell Family 4.5) Jennifer Foor - Wanting More (Mitchell Family #5) Jennifer Foor - Saving Us (Mitchell Family #6) . Savanna Tate has loved the same guy since she was 14yrs old. Now she and Tyler are in their second year of college. While Savanna is concentrating on maintaining her high grade point average and academic scholarship, Tyler is busy partying with his frat brothers and screwing around on his girlfriend behind her back. Savanna decides they need a break, just so she can focus and maybe change his mind about his priorities.
Important Post
Erotic only

go to "My Account Details" then to "Account Setting" and unchecked family fitler box.. .after you do that you can read everything:)

4 Comments
Ol

Still can't do that cause I can't write my date of birth in the "about me" box! Why?

Dddd

Yes!! True how am i suppose to write down my birth date in the box??

Books

Same problem

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

it says I gotta be over 18? I am over 18??? soo why wont it let me read it?!

Important Post
Deleted User

great stories love them all

Important Post
turner1383

this is horrible to read! The text is terrible. I cant get past the first page. Its a shame. you should have kept it simple.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US