Danger

Do Not Read. By:
User: shyann199
Danger

A immortal walking the planet all by herself, never trusted any body, until this one night, a destination brought her to Matt. Just like any thief's she would kill, but she invites him to her continuous journey, until he becomes something she did not expect. Will she fall for him? Find out in Danger.

 

** I m currently re-writing this, I started writing this in a notebook in 2009 or in 2010. I thought that my book needed to be fixed... A LOT haha, thank you for your patience!**


Keywords: 
Drama, Romantic, Action., Love
Posts and Comments
Important Post
shyann199

I'm happy that you like it! =D

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

love this book write more!!! <3

Important Post
shyann199

haha I'm sorry XD Im glad that you liked the book, and I'll look over the book. XD thanks!!

Important Post
Demonata-Freak

oh my god! y would u leav it ther! i mean tht aint fair!!! :O thts just abuse. i liked the book, but i think u need 2 look over it cuz ther was quiet a few mistakes. other thn tht i have no complants, apart from... YOU STOPED IT A FRICKIN ANOYIN PART!!!

Important Post
shyann199

I do re-read my book, more then you think XD But what do you mean Grammar, like Use different words? I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the last part with the other girl... do you think I should keep it? or get rid of it?

Important Post
wulfshard

Although this is a good story, it'd be a great one if the grammar was improved. I know it's a pain to do, but it makes the book more enjoyable and easier to read. Otherwise it's a great tale, and certainly something different. I encourage you to write more. Remember that there is no shame in going back and re-reading your own work often!

Important Post
shyann199

Thank you! Always glad to here that more pple like my book, XD I will!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US