Flame Thrower

Fire Vs. Ice By:
Flame Thrower
Trisha is about to start highschool when this guy pops up and decides he must follow her around. She soon finds that he has very special powers and so does she. In fact, she is key to winning a battle between fire and ice that has been raging for years. Will she find that love conquers all or will she parish along with the thousand others who lost their lives during this struggle for power.

Keywords: 
fantasy, fire, ice, romance, war, bloody death
Posts and Comments
Important Post
17shawnb

You started this book 4 years ago??? And you haven't added any more? That's sad. I read what you wrote about a year ago.... It was amazing. I don't much like your other books. I'd appreciate it if you'd write more on this one.

Important Post
snow1022

I really liked reading your story and can't wait to read the rest of it.

Important Post
mangapanda

Thank you for the comment! I will take the advice to heart. I wrote this before I knew about how to properly indent things and yada yada so hopefully this summer I will get everything cleaned up. This book is probably one of my favorites to work on, but with every book I write, I try to go for a new style so that none of them are the same! :)

Important Post
J.C. Laird

I read the first chapter. It's refreshing to see a story clean and well edited, punctuation and grammar in order. You need to work on your paragraphing, either by indenting or double spacing. It will make for an easier read.

I see the plot, but your topic/genre isn't one I normally read. But for readers who enjoy this form, it would undoubtedly hold their interest.

ss-The Camera

Important Post
mangapanda

Hey Everyone! @bookrix-loooong time no see! :P To both of you VVV THANKS SO MUCH! Your comments make my day! Thanks luce for being so faithful and patient....I move at the pace of a snail. SORRY! School's getting tougher, but summer's right around the corner and I will go on a writing splurge! :) good day to you both!

Important Post
E.K. Perkins

I think that your book is pretty awesome and that it has a future ahead of it. If you don't mind, I would like to add to this comment that it sounds like a real book! Good job, and I hope that it goes a long way.

Important Post
mangapanda

Haha I completely agree! And I sincerely apologize for writing at the pace of a snail. Doing two school grades at once kind of takes up all my time, but I will try to make room for writing!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US