Secret of Epping Forest

By:
User: bridgy
Secret of Epping Forest

PREVIEW OF PROLOGUE ONLY!!!

 

Rose Fair, an eighteen year-old girl is going to England with her parent's for the summer for the first time.

The old house where she is staying has many secrets and so does the forest behind it. Rose discovers an old mansion hidden in the forest and an odd pair of people who don't look like they are from around here, weirder yet, they don't look they came from this time period at all!

Rose unravles their secret and is forced to choose whether she will stay or go, but she doesn't have forever to think about it. She will have to decide before summers end.

Buy the book here!!
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Epping-Bridget-Kathleen-Pueppke/dp/0692142878/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530631709&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=secret%20of%20epping%20forest&dpPl=1&dpID=51Cr2CgjEcL&ref=plSrch#featureBulletsAndDetailBullets_secondary_view_div_1530631800580

 

Like it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secretofeppingforest/?modal=admin_todo_tour

 


Posts and Comments
Important Post
felixthecat

I LIKE it, Bridgy...so far! You can really, really write:)

One thing...maybe??? On page 3; the last two full paragraphs. Present tense, maybe?

4 Comments
bridgy

Thank you. Yes, present tense. In the story the house is somewhat of a character as well. You are reading what the house is seeing, how it feels and the sort.
Does that answer your question?

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Marshak

What a beautiful story - loved it!

1 Comment
bridgy

Thank you! Glad you liked it. I hope to re-write it some day.

Important Post
Janette

Wow.. speechless
Love the entire story. So an amazing job on this book. The imagination you created to make this book happened. I do hope it get published one day. Its a story worth to read.. There what just some qs still that did not have answers. Like about the necklace that said Elizabeth name and what happened to his other daughters siblings. Just amazing either way.

3 Comments
bridgy

Funny you should ask about Edmond's daughter. I am writing a book called "The Huntsman's daughter" that explains what happened to her. I also plan on re-writing the book so I CAN publish it! Thank you so much for commenting!

Janette

Keep me updated !! I think your book is one of my favorites like FAVORITE. I also wished that Edmond and Rose would of have some more time together in younger version.

bridgy

Haha! When I re-write it they will. I'm going into better detail with all of the characters. It makes me happy that you like it so much! I wrote it back in highschool of my senior year. I've now gone through my 2 years of college...so it has been a while.
And yes, I will keep you posted!

Important Post
Deleted User

The most tears ive ever sheded for a book, I loved it and the funny thing was that while i was reading my mom started playing 'All of me John Legend' when Rose gave the diary to Edmond and it actually went with the book!!! This book is just Beautiful!!

2 Comments
bridgy

Ahaah! That's awesome About the whole song thing. Sorry you cried though. Very happy you enjoyed the book. Re-writing it so I can actually publish it! Thank you so much for commenting.

Deleted User

Hahah thanx

Important Post
sakurahimesama

I couldn't stop crying at the end of the book. it was really a beautiful book and,
I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us.
With love \sakura

1 Comment
bridgy

Aw! Thank you soo much! ^^ and you're welcome.

Important Post
danielled

That was simply...amazing! I loved this story will all of my heart. It was beautifully written and simply....wonderfully overwhelming! I loved the characters and all.

I was a bit sad until Rosa came back and everything became better!

At the end you had be crying happy tears!:) I love this..

You should try and get your amazing work published! PLEASE?

1 Comment
bridgy

Wow! Thank you ^^ I'm glad you like the story so much.

Important Post
theroselily13

I Read the whole book from start to finish. I never stopped! It was amazing just everything about this book was awesome. The cover is beautiful, the blurb is amesome and the book amazing. I was so in complete and uter tears in the end, but I was also smiling. Im glad that everything turned out okay for each and everyone of them. (: Loved it! Thats all I have to say... Thank you for a simply AMAZING book!!!

1 Comment
bridgy

Whoa! Thanks a bunch ^^ And thank you for commenting.

Important Post
ysar523

Your book is amazing, it it beautiful and touching. At the end, which was perfectly laid out, i cried while also smiling at the sweet yet sad ending.

1 Comment
bridgy

Aww! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Important Post
crazycora39

very well written..would love to see this published...made me cry

1 Comment
bridgy

I don't know about well written, but thank you!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US