The Kiss

By:
The Kiss
What survives the test? At the edge of oblivion, what remains? A man discovers that limits are no barrier to love and the beginning of something new.

Keywords: 
kiss, survival, love, stroke
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Kalai

Yes, there is a difference in the way men write stories and the women write the stories.
What you have written is so down to earth and reflect the practical experiences in the real life.

Important Post
crosswaysnet

yes, there's some personal experience from which to draw. but no, i don't just write about strokes and near death stuff. these two scenes just presented themselves, so I wrote...

now about the first-person perspective. funny you should mention that. i considered it. but from within my personal 'experience' - there is so little coherent narrative at that stage that it would have read like japanese absurdist horror fantasy. so i... Show more

Important Post
writingmum

...another one of yours. Actually you may have a new fan, but I'll let you know for sure when I've read a few more.

I too got the impression the author has first hand knowledge of the events, especially since the last story I read also mentioned a stroke. With that in mind, I couldn't help wondering whether this story would have been better told in first person.

As another reviewer said, you certainly have a way of drawing us... Show more

Important Post
lazarus67

This so well told, that it would seem that the author himself has gone through this ordeal. Love the cover....and ending.

Important Post
Glynis Rankin

I read this earlier and I don't know what happen to my comment. But here it is again. LOVE this, very moving and touching short. Very well written,it first had me wondering, then thinking, and last smiling. Great job!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US