Expect the Unexpected

Everything is always changing, so theres no way of knowing of whats going to happen next By:
User: beccabook
Expect the Unexpected
Clarmeri loves soccer, and thats almost the only thing she can love now. That, and her best firend Racheal. Everything is being changed, and she only has her mom now. Her father left when she was 8. Her mother dosn't have time for her, so shes all alone now. Eveything changes when somthing happens, and that leads up to the most confussing, saddest, best, and worst, rest of her life.She finds the hidden world of vampires, by being accidently turned into one. Another thing, there is a vampire war, and she is caught in the middle of it. Enter Alisha's life and watch as everything unfolds.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
soccerluv4

this book is really good(:
it has some minor spelling and grammar errors but overall it's an enjoyable read! you should write more!

Important Post
beccabook

Thanks so much! I really was never sure if I was good or not. I was starting to worry about this book, because it only has to ♥s... I find it kinda funny, because on here, people think Im older than I actualy am by how I write.

Important Post
naynalova

i love the book you should finish all of your books and publish them. you are really, really good. i wish i had your talent.,
i mostly love the plots to your story it makes me want t never put the book down (a computer in this case)
write more books, you have a talent.
continue to write,
a fan

P.S. this is saranh346(one of your friends) i'm on my sisters user name naynalova.
I read all of your books.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US