Bloody Mary

The Truth By:
Bloody Mary
if you want to learn the truth behind Bloody Mary, here is what i think. Many of you might not beleive it, but this is what I beleive. I hope you like it! :)

Keywords: 
Bloody, Mary, The Truth
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

This book was thrilling.
Good job.

3 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
melissa.99

I really don't believe in she killing u. Me & my sister both did that and only a stupped freak-en rose popped up only duh.

Important Post
marriah14

I loved the book. One of the best Bloody Mary books I have read yet. Seems realistic.

Important Post
Demonata-Freak

So it doesn't work, and you DON'T put your name on the mirror, and what if everyone is just standing outside the house, and then comes back in once its over, does it still work??????
Oh, and i like this version, its quite interestin.

Important Post
Angel Marie

i tried too, but it got freezing and the power went out, so i didnt. and your name must be first because its a trap. having your name on the mirror will end up killing you. if marry isnt too busy, she might stop by. if you have a gardian angel, the angel probally will try to stop you.

Important Post
twilight.shit

I like this version of Bloody MAry, much more interesting.i must ask though, does the ritural work?
have you ever tried it and your emeny died?? and why must my name be first on the mirrior?

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US