Still Night

By:
Still Night

This is my first short story! please read and tell me what you think!

   There is a constant hum, A never ending tone, an ever going heartbeat. Like lungs, there is a rise and a fall. Sometimes loud sirens swiftly race pass as the lungs fill with air, and as the lungs fall, the noise can die down to the hum of talking and taxi cabs. I think the most quiet I have ever experienced was on a subway. hardly anyone was on board and no one spoke a word to one another, but still there was the sound of the screeching breaks and the metallic whirring of the machinery, and that's just the way I like it.



 

 


Posts and Comments
Important Post
judycolella

I clicked on your link, then on the "Read Book" button, and winced. More and more these days I find myself reading stories here that are so poorly-written as to be all but incomprehensible. They're almost all about class-mate abuse, revenge, supernatural beings whining about what "female" gets the alpha. Same story over and over and over, different names, same stupid skinny jeans...

And then I read this. There are three, maybe... Show more

7 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
Aryetta Rees

haha well I am very glad that I have not been a contributor to the eye bleeding so far! thank you for reading!!!

JP Harris

Read it...love it...well written ( some minor errors) but yes loved it..got potential...

This comment was deleted.
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US