what people become...

By:
User: annhey559
what people become...
poem of friendship, hate, self harm and bullying. what people become as they grow up.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Melissa

is ut just 6 pages long ya?

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
RealityBender:3

I think you did an excilent Job. I think you spoke for those who might not have the courage to do so...I loved it. It was well put together. Good job!

Important Post
Deleted User

Really great. Well put together. I am an Identical twin. Exact. My brother and I could even do the creepy mind thing where we'd steal each others words, which neither of us appreciated, so we differentiated ourselves at an early age. He became the outgoing prep in school - I was the quiet introvert in the corner. I'd like to think, if I and this girl in your poem were in the same class, we'd of been friends.

Important Post
felixthecat

This is sad. I've seen it so many times (you rendered the feelings well, Ann). Guess what? Those "nerdy" kids keep going on. They go to college. They study and leave the old cliques behind. They become fabulous writers and designers and singers and composers. They often meet like-minded people AT LAST, and their worlds become complete. Happy.
I know. I've seen it.
Thank you for sharing this sad poem, but it isn't over:)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
peggles

great stuff different revealing look at bullied child's unhappy life well done

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US