Poems of loss and hope

By:
Poems of loss and hope
Poems by a new widow.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
franny124

Lovely collection of poems! Would you also review my new book;Amazed by Gentle Winds.Thanks!

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
davswa

City Christmas, Frost and Winter Garden were my favourites. They contained a lot of interesting visual images and a few different takes on the holiday season. Well worth reading.

Best of luck!
Davis

Important Post
anneesmith.write

Thank you so much for your appreciation. It is good to share feelings with people who understand.

Important Post
lovingempath

...I could feel it when you connected with your natural 'trance-like' rhythm. I picture you writing in one long flow, with little stopping when you receive a message from your heart.
Strong, melancholy imagery of family. Crystal clear, spot-on pictures of people in their holiday antlers; yet you are not wearing yours:) Just beautiful all around.
Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

Important Post
bkb2010

I was moved by your transparency in the grieving process and how you used poetry to both connect with and let go of your past. Excellent poetry! :-)

5 Comments
anneesmith.write

Thank you very much; I do appreciate what you say.

anneesmith.write

Thank you very much; I do appreciate what you say.

anneesmith.write

Thank you very much; I do appreciate what you say.

anneesmith.write

Thank you very much; I do appreciate what you say.

anneesmith.write

Thank you very much; I do appreciate what you say. :D

Important Post
jtlloyd

I agree with Liz, this is a great way to help with your grief. I understand a lot of what you are saying here. I too have felt terrible loss and yet found a lot of hope. I will include this in my group.

1 Comment
anneesmith.write

Thank you for your support!
Anne

Important Post
elcampbell

Your language is elegant, often evoking melancholy. I have given you a vote. Wd you like to read mine? Page 2, "You've Got To Be Joking" is quite different, rhymed and metered. I am partial to humor. I'd welcome your comments. If you feel my poems merit support, perhaps you will vote for my book.

Kind regards,
elcampbell

1 Comment
anneesmith.write

Thank you for writing; I certainly will read your book though it will be after Christmas I am afraid. Shall we be friends?

Anne

Important Post
rdlarson

It's sad to know that another is grieving and it is good to know that she is so similar to the self that is me. I love your poems; they are heart-wrenching, sometimes hopeful and always well-done.

1 Comment
anneesmith.write

I am so grateful to you! And glad my poems help a bit.

Important Post
robottina

Hello Ann3esmith.wr1te,
I just intercepted your signal of melancholy poems. My favorite was "Hope", and I think everyone can benefit from its message.
Good luck,
robottina

1 Comment
anneesmith.write

Thank you very much! :-)

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US