Drabbles of Letters

By:
Drabbles of Letters
Three drabbles- short stories of 100 words each. This is the first of a book-series consisting of letters by individuals who reveal too much of themselves through a short piece of writing. Inside this book you will find drabbles of letters from a Killer, a Friend and Robinson Crusoe.

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$1.49
Posts and Comments
Important Post
elsa25

i love the letter from a friend so hilarious :D keep on writing!

Important Post
elsa25

i love the letter from a friend so hilarious :D keep on writing!

Important Post
robinsbooks

wow, blew me away. loved it, gonna keep it and look for others. you are very talented. i've lost my caps today! it's the weekend, yes!

robin

Important Post
rebekahjennings

Hi Ankita,

I love your covers too. How do you do this? Send me a message please, letting me know.

I really enjoyed Letter from a Killer. I wondered why she wrote: this may sound like a confession but it isn't one?

I loved that it was from his mother.

Really enjoyed Letter from a friend. I also like Letter from Robinson Crusoe. I think the use of different font works.

Bek

Important Post
ssandl64

I voted as well. I like the first drabble the best. Nice take on making us realize that the inspector is her son. I liked it.

Important Post
ankitaverma19

@Paula: Do let me know if you like the other two (or if you don't :D). Thanks for your vote! :)

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove ankitaverma19_1280817405.6501719952 978-3-7309-0885-3 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US