Tales Of A Psychic Child

By:
Tales Of A Psychic Child
As a child, I was often confused by my spiriutal gifts. They could scare people and frighten me, as well. How did I know? I just did. My gifts also comfort, too. And why I must share them for life.

Keywords: 
Psychic, Medium, Childhood, Spirits
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Good personal testimony of a way of communications outside the norm.

Important Post
lenora.books

Spooky for sure. I can see how this would be a terrible burden. Sometimes we are better off not knowing. Thanks for sharing.

Important Post
ategic.ny28

Yes, there were and sometimes, are, times when I was bullied, or misunderstood. And many groups, even, have tried to save my soul or exorcise me (so to speak). Still, I am all about light, love and helping others. I embrace all my gifts -- from being a medium, writer, actor, singer and photographer. All gifts to enhance my life, others lives and yes, at times, make me a living to thrive in this material world.

Important Post
yezall

It's a gift to be sure but it isn't always good news you will have to offer. This small look into what you had to deal with as a child is interesting. You made it more interesting with pictures. Great job!

It's funny what we except as normal when we are young.

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Angela,

You have written a very good book. You are a very gifted and talented young woman. I really like how you pulled your true stories together.

Great job!

Important Post
Rgabel

You definitely have crammed a whole lot of story into a mere 100 words. Impressive job. Robynn

Important Post
ategic.ny28

Sounds heavy, Face of Evil. I will have to check it out. Thank you for your feedback!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US