Lost and Found

By:
User: artmommy
Lost and Found
A winter love song.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
artmommy

I appreciate your kind words.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
lenora.books

I enjoyed your book very much. It's painful to read about love lost and you express it in such a melancholy way. I look forward to reading more of your books.

Important Post
elizabethsfirst

I truly enjoyed reading your descriptive and vivid poetry before going to sleep. Quite soothing!

LaJune Marie

Important Post
dennisbressack

This is a book of wonderful, descriptive, image-filled poetry peppered with great lines and written by a beautiful and confident woman, wife, and mother with alot to teach about life and family. Great work Angela!

1 Comment
artmommy

Thank you for the kind comments on my book of poems.

Important Post
franny124

What a wonderfully written book!

2 Comments
artmommy

Thank you for your kind words about LOST AND FOUND. I appreciate your vote of support!

artmommy

Thank you for your kind words about LOST AND FOUND. I appreciate your vote of support!

Important Post
donnamyoung

Very lovely and poignant. I could feel the loss of love here. I want to encourage you to add some more pages, as the contest requires a minimum of 20 pages of text for an entry to be considered for winning and I would hate to see this lovely piece disqualified for lack of pages. God bless and good luck.

Important Post
BookRix.com

Thank you for participating in our
poetry writing contest "Winter & Poems".

______
BookRix - your place to read, write and
network free literature on the Internet...

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US