Gone
This book is a tribue to everyone who has lost loved ones in Haiti. Blessings to you.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
janece

im really late reading this book anybody gunna make new books lol

Important Post
janece

This book was so amazing i love the details u added into this book like how you would say something like as her body is being dragged and stuff lol it was just so detailed and obvious and fabulous i loved it and i hope you make more books this was so amazing like i would read every book you would have the courage to make.:)

Important Post
janece

That was an amazing book i have ever read this will be my favorite book but there is more to come.

Important Post
riki09

Not sure if I liked it or not

1 Comment
themightyduck

Haha, what did you like/not like about it? If there is anything you think I could improve about it, I would love to hear your feedback. :-)

Important Post
george g asztalos

besides the nature's disasters, only missunderstandings could lead to such tragedies. and being gone is in the end just the priviledge of the poetry. I vote for this story with all my heart. thanx for the priviledged read wich you shared whit us!

Important Post
tina2010

Anybody who experience to lose somebody special can really empathize with Rachel. It was nice of you to write something as a tribute to Haiti’s tragedy. You got my vote!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US